From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 09:35:46 EST
What is the matter with you all???

Our beliefs and "un-beliefs" are what make us who we are!!!...each of us
different...that is how you get different views of stuff...life...care of
things...[fuzzies included]...and we are here for the different views..

the Reverend has as much right to state things in his posts IN HIS OWN WAY
as anybody else...you know from the beginning of the post who it is from...
except those who use "anonymous"...so if you don't care for the way a
certain person writes..or what they have to say...JUST DON'T READ IT!!!

is it the Holidays coming up that is making this all come to the surface?
can anyone give me a valid reason why it is necessary to go out of your
way...[and writing a post to the fml is out of your way]...to go out of
your way to specifically hurt or tear down a specific person???

does that make YOU a better person???....NO does it help the ferrets???...
NO!!!  NO!!!  NO!!!  why are you on this list?...to belittle someone's
religious beliefs?..or to help your ferrets?

the Reverand is a religious person...he sees things in a religious
light...he speaks what he feels...as he should...

someone else sees things differently...they speak what they feel from the
way they see things...as they should...

but ALL on this list should either tolerate or accept EVERY other persons
right to feel and write as WHO THEY ARE... or skip their posts...

PERIOD!!!

kat

KITY= .. =KAT... ( a.k.a. ...FuzzieMom ) and the krew of "14 plus 3"
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey(Shine), Meeja, Narmy, PopPye, Noodles,
Sandi-Mandi, Hope-HollyHeart, Edison!, Lucky, Princess Cissy, and Uh-Oh!!!
with Jack, Sassy, and Angel...staying for a while..:)
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, OldGuy,
and the biggest piece of my heart, Charlie!
The Ferrets' Pages... http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97