From:
Mary Frerich-Kulesa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 01:32:27 EST
Bob, it was great finally meeting you!  The lectures were great and we
learned a bunch of neat stuff for our Madagascar Carpet Sharks.  They
are all loving the new and enriching items you suggested.

Please stay in contact and we hope to see you again soon.  Travel with
care and God's speed!

Now a question for the list, how do we go about placing items into the
silent auction at next years round up?

Also, how do we sell our wares that we make for the Madagascar Carpet
Sharks?

Rather than clutter up the list, please send answers in private email to
this address.  Thanks =)

Mary