From:
Rick White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 01:50:41 EST
Gordon, maybe us ain't neerly smart as you is.  and who is we?  I ain't
we.  sum us is plum ignerant.  who ask you to talk fer all us?  you ain't
humerous or intertanin; or polite either.  speke only fer yorself when u
rites in here and try ta be nice.  all dem books lernins is wasted if you
ain't gots no common cents.  did yo mama not teach yo no manners?  she ever
tell yo, "if yo got nuttin good ta sa, den done sa nuttin." if yo finds yo
done like dem posts dat Sandee do fo some us, den zoom on past um.

Sandee, I spekes only fer mysef am I presheates you letting us no that our
fur kids have follered da lite to da Rainbow Bridge.  keep up da good thang
you ben doing.  gif all my luv ta da kids at da Bridge.

Dooks,
Rick