From:
Al Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 1997 23:42:15 -0500
I am sorry but alas I need to sell my ferret's.  Please don't anybody call
me heartless or anything I am moving and my landlord won't allow animals.  I
have 2 1 male and 1 female.  They are both fixed and had their bags removed.
They are up to date on their shots as well I had them done a month a go and
have a clean bill of health from their vet.  I am asking 2 hundred for both
including a 5 foot high 1 foot deep, steel, collapsible cage and a carrier
as well as shampoo, food, litter box, ferretone and rasins.  I am sorry to
see them go but I have to.  I live in northeast philadelphia.  If anybody is
interested please e-mail me at.

I would like to thank everyone that responded to my message and I will get
to all of you.  My time is running out.  If there is anyone else that his
intrest please let me know.  I want to remind you again.  They are very
lovable they do NOT BITE OR NIP they love to be held on rub on there tummy's
you do that that will be your friend for life.

This is an append: If anybody want's to reach me I can be reached by pager
at (215) 733-5479 It has voicemail so leave a message and send me an e-mail
as well

http://www.voicenet.com/~asmith