Date:
Mon, 10 May 2010 13:39:09 -0700
Tomorrow morning I will be taking Stewart and Taz both in to help them
find the path to the Rainbow Bridge--

Taz has chronic bladder infections and now is in pain-- nothing seems
to help-- I have him on high dose of bupronex to get him thru to
morning-- I can't let him keep hurting..

Stewart has.... well, everything an old ferret can get-- today ...
he gave up trying to get around and has lost control of his bodily
functions-- poor thing he told me he's done with this body and is
ready for a break.

Bridgegreeters-- be on stand by please

Lisa