From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 21:18:16 -0800
I had to ask myself the same question, as I was in the kitchen, and
I heard a *THUMP!!!!* and about 10 seconds later i heard another
*THUMP!!!!*

My curiosity got the best of me and I walked into the living room only to
see Buckie on the edge of the couch, crouched down, eyes level with the
coffee table, giving it that "wolf" concentration look...he wiggled his
butt a little bit, backed up, took a step forward, wiggled some more, and
sprung forward with all of his might only to get caught in mid-air by
gravity.  His chunky body was just too heavy, as he fell short of his
jump, did what looked like a clothes-line with the table edge, and fell
on his back stunned.

He layed there for a second, and scampered up onto the couch again...He
did this a few times more, and I was at the point of laughing so hard, it
hurt to brethe...so I took the little guy, and put him in the room.  He
wasn't phased one bit...I looked to see what he was so determined to
get...an empty 20oz plastic soda bottle.  I said, if there's a will,
there's a way, and I gave him the bottle he so desperatly wanted, that
he almost choked trying to get to it.

Hope everyone has a fuzzy filled day :)

-valerie, mojo, noodles, buckie, kokie, and rosie

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_