From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 1996 07:13:31 -0700
Wez brydes mades 'r suposin to pwovided du brydes -Rosie, Maxie, Sammi,
Wiggles- wit dis stuf:

1.  Someting Old - Socks from du lawndry bucket.

2.  Someting New - Paper bags from du growsiree stow to play in.

3.  Someting Borrowed - Time to spend together before we all must leave
    one daze.

4.  Someting Blue - A potato hidden behinz du sofa last year.

5.  Someting Stolen - Our hoomen beans' hearts.

Fuzzy Bonding from Chipper & Gina

Hi dere,

This is Roxana.  Here is my bouncing statement:

I am Roxana.  I is a bouncer.  As a bouncer, my tasket will be to bounce
those who get out of line from two much Ferretone or raisins, or get just
too crazy.  I will keep them in a stwait line and bounce the ones that get
really carried away off the walls.  Mama says I is really good at bouncing.
She says I is so good, that I sometimes bounce myself off the wall!!  That
would expwain why I have a headache!!!  :)

Good Afertnoon,

This is Melbourne, and no, you may NOT call me Burnie.  This unfortunate
nickname has been bestowed upon me by my parents, Master Percy and Miss
Georgia, but you may address me as Melbourne.

I shall be attending the wedding, you may consider this my formal RSVP,
but I will not be participating in any, ahem, antics.  Such would be
beneath my dignity.

Please arrange that I be seated with other guests of merit at the wedding,
and I would like my own table at the reception.  I will be sending you my
table guest list shortly.

For my accomodations, I believe I would prefer your downtown Hilton over
the one near the airport, and I will send you my arrival time and flight
number.  But please, no press.  Just a basic limo will be fine.

The evening of my arrival, perhaps it would not be too much trouble for you
to arrange a little coctail party at my hotel.  You may invite all the other
Swedish ferrets, and OF COURSE, Master Lars.  As for other guests, please
submit a copy of the wedding list to my social secretary.  I will be
inviting English ferrets as well, and possibly some from other countries,
but we want to be certain no one shows up in - perish the thought - BARN
BOOTS, or whatever "hunting" ferrets wear!

Perhaps I should mention that Miss Georgia will want to participate in a bit
of pottery shopping, so be sure the limo driver knows where the best
galleries are.  I will be departing about noonish, the day following the
wedding, so perhaps a late brunch could be arranged.  And again, no press,
well, maybe just a little...

My most affectated nondook,

Melbourne