From:
Kit West <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 1996 11:03:11 -0500
Bear (our BEW) was being a silly little thing, chirping in his sleep and
sticking all of his feet out of the top of his sleeping tube.  He woke with
a start when the radio station began to broadcast a bagpipe band.  Bear
looked around, yawned, and went back to sleep.

For half a minute, I though about all the white poodles that had non-toxic
color rinses run through their coats for Easter...and considered an emerald
green ferret for St.  Patrick's Day..  I quickly came to my senses (a
less-frequently occurring experience here) and decided against it.  Oh,
well, there ARE other ways.  Perhaps I can find a nice swatch of acrylic in
the proper tartan to make into fuzzy beds...I'll have to keep my eyes open.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...a pastel woozle for Easter....it has possibilities! <BG>