Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2008 16:48:46 -0400
Hi all. My condolences to all of you, who like myself, are grieving for
a lost fuzzy. I stumbled across a website - and found this poem and I
wanted to share it with you all. It made me feel somewhat better - and
I hope it helps some of you too. I hope that one day - someone will
find a way to help us keep out fuzzbutts alive, for just a little
longer.......*One More day*.....

anyways, ferret hugs and kisses to you all. I hope you find this poem
helpful as I did....

p.s. I substituted some words - "animals" with "ferrets" in a couple
spots....

Beyond The Rainbow.

As much as I loved the life we had, and all the times we played, -
I was so very tired and knew my time on earth would fade.
I saw a wonderous image then of a place that's trouble free,
where all of us can meet again to spend eternity.
I saw the most beautiful Rainbow, and on the other side,
were meadows rich and beautiful - lush and green and wide!!
Running through the meadows - as far as the eye could see,
were ferrets of every sort, as healthy as could be!!
My own tired, failing body was fresh and healed and new
and I wanted to go and run with thiem, but I had something left to do.
I needed to reach out to you, to tell you I'M ALRIGHT, that this
place is truly wonderful, when a bright glow pierced the night!?
T'was the glow of many candles, shining bright, strong and bold,
and I knew then that I was seeing your love for me, in brilliant
shades of gold!
For although we may not be together, in the way we used to be, we are
still connected by a cord, that no other eye can see.
So when you need to find me, know we're never far apart, if you look
beyond the Rainbow - and listen with your heart!

Kim and her Albuquerque Idiots, missing Ricky and Helena

Lord, help me to be grateful for what I have, and not greedy
for what I want.....