From:
Carol Krause <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 02:27:52 -0500
Hi,
O.K. I am stupid,I guess, but I have no idea what the Aleutian disease is?
I live in Pottstown,Pa. and am apparently near where the controversy is.
I thought it was another name for ECE which wreaked havoc in my home
causing me to lose my darlng oldster when I unwittingly brought 2 shelter
adoptees home.  They were reinfected by her somehow and pulled thru, thank
goodness,but it was horrible losing my 8 year old,who was the light of my
life.  I did not know about ECE at the time and I am still upset that the
shelter owner did not give me any kind of warning.  If anyone would like
to explain what these 2 diseases are and their consequences, I would
appreciate a response,either private or on the list.if no one minds.

I have been reading the posts for about a month so I am fairly new.  While
am here,I send condolences to all who have had their babies pass away.  I
hope Kevins gang is past the worst now.

Happy New Year to everyone............
Carol the Mom,Meeka & Sammy the ferts and Botz, Dee, Yiddo,and Bandit,the
cats (Bandy was just 20 years old,I believe she will outlve me!)