From:
"R. Worthing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 07:01:31 -0500
I gave up on litters for the ferts litter boxes.  I have several corner
pans scattered throughout the house.  I also have 5 cats.  As long as there
was any type of litter in the pans, the cats felt free to use them too.
Of course cats need to bury their deposits resulting in far-flung litter.
Finally, I got rid of the litter altogether.  The ferts still use the
corner pans, the cats don't and it's so easy to clean now.  A couple of
swipes with a paper towel takes care of the "deposits".  This also remedied
the problem of Theo and Kiwi digging in the litter.  Not only did I get rid
of the litter but I made them a rice box for their digging and snorkeling
pleasure.  Life is good again!  :-)

Renee