From:
Jennifer Rasel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 14:39:56 -0700
Regarding my post from yesterday, I just wanted to give a little
clarification...

The shelter from Michigan was asking if there would be anyone who would be
interested in helping with a possible transport from Chicago to Michigan.
They made an offer to take some of the ferrets from the GCFA shelter as
there is room at several Michigan shelters, and as we have read the GCFA
shelter is overcapacity.  I do not believe that the GCFA shelter has made
a decision if they want to take them up on this offer yet.  Therefore, the
Michigan shelter was just wondering if anyone would be able to help with
a transport in case the GCFA decided to take them up on the offer.  So,
if anyone is interested, you can send an email to

Sorry for any confusion I may have caused by my post yesterday!

Jennifer Rasel