From:
TAYLOR DIANE M <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 16:10:09 -0500
BUTTTTTT instead of the breakdown I opted to listen to The Red Hot Chili
Peppers as music is my healing.

Now for the serious schtuff.  To all of you that won my Maltese Ferret
Pennies by bidding on Muna's Auctions who held this auction to help me
out, well some of you got eBays immediate YOU WON letter with the PayPal
logo and went ahead and paid her before I had a chance to send you an
e-mail from me stating where and how much to send me.  So this is what I
am gonna do to keep from going bonkers for you and me both.  If you want
to PayPal me at: [log in to unmask] and add an additional .75 to
cover PayPal fees and also this helps you get your coin(s) faster, save
you an envelope and a stamp.  I leave this up to you.  Now to Alicia
Drakoties (sorry of I tore your last name up).  I sent a beautiful
preprinted label on a nice quality padded envelope that said send to: and
you name followed it.  Well guess what they did???????  They sent it
toooooooooooooooo.......ME!!!!!  ROFLMFSAO.  I am going to the post
office Monday to teach them what S E N D T O means and then have them put
stamps on them and mail it to you.

So as you see right now to keep me from going nutso I am listening to
some of my favorite Red Hot Chili Peppers music full blast as even a 46
year old woman has good taste in music too ya young FMLers.  I also have
all 13 ferrets out partying hardy.  Take care my friends and pray I do
not end up going postal as I am already going thru menopause so this
added stress is not needed.

Love Ya!!!!

Diane Marie Taylor-Cauchi
Aries Extroidinaire