From:
Steve Bodofsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 May 1999 03:50:10 -0400
Hi,

Our vet, Dr. Anna Edling, Plymouth Meeting, PA is currently seeking 8 to
10 ferrets that are candidates for Lupron treatment.  The shots are given
every 4-5 weeks.  Currently there are openings for non-surgical ferrets
or those where surgery isn't an option for whatever reason.  If you are
interested please contact Dr. Edling at (610) 828-3054 M-F 7am-4pm.  For
anyone not in the area, have your vet call to discuss availability.

We have been taking part in the Lupron study since February 1998 and have
had very good results.

Anyone with questions about how the ferrets do on Lupron can also contact
me.

Diane
Last Chance Ferret Rescue
A 501(c)3 non-profit organization