From:
Linda Lake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2011 02:52:20 -0400
Hello

I know a lot of us use pumpkin for our kids. I just wanted to pass this
bit of info along to all of you. Due to the horrible weather in Texas
there will be no pumpkin crop this year. They have had NO rain for the
past couple of months. We have this info from a good friend who grows
pumpkins for Libby's.

If you use pumpkin, it might be wise to get a couple of extra cans and
stash it away. With the holidays fast approaching it might be a good
idea.

Also, I wanted to let you know that our sweet Boomer passed in his
sleep on the 13th. I want to thank those of you who donated money to
get his teeth pulled. We think he had a heart attack. It was not
related to him getting his teeth out according to our vet.

We will miss out sweet boy terribly. He truly was one of a kind...

Linda & crew
Fuzzy Follies