From:
Heather Jane Bilicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 1995 10:59:11 -0500
Hello, to all with advice on Pickle- Thanks.  I have still not seen him eat any
of the new food, but as his energy level is as high (if not higher) than before
I am not going to worry so much.  I caught a cold, so to save the furries from
my germs, Mike had to take care of the ferrets.  He was giving the ferrets
horsey rides.  It was so funny to watch the ferrets holding on for dear life.
 When one would finally fall off, they would chase Mike and his other
passengers around the room.  When they were first let out, Pickle headed
straight for this mysterious bag and stuck his head in it and began to lick the
sides of the bag.  It was quite commical to watch Pickle just licking up a
storm.  For the life of me I could not figure out what the bag was.  Taking it
off his head, I took a little smell- raisins!  The day before I had refilled
the raisin container and this was the raisin bag.  Pickle and Kit Kat then
tried to put BOTH of their heads in the bag at the same time.  Such a funny
pair.

Heather
Durham, NC