Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 06:54:55 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I am writing on behalf of Randy because she is currently too upset to
write anything.

As you know from her previous post, Randy had to put Whiskey to sleep this
evening.  After posting her Harley report regarding Whiskey, Randy went
looking for Winter to allow him to have a few moments to see that Whiskey
was gone.

Winter was curled up near death covered in Urine just as Whiskey had been.
Randy rushed him to emergency and had to put Winter to sleep as well.

This evening Randy has had to put to sleep her last two remaining personal
ferrets.  Randy is devastated beyond words.

On a personal note, I hope everyone out there will offer the support and
kindness to Randy that she so often gives freely to us when one of our
fuzzies leaves.

Cindy