Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 17:05:29 -0400
As you all know from the eBay auctions that have been put up to benifit
Kat Parsons by a number of people who have combined thier efforts and
skills to provide the items for this effort  I applaude All of you for
your efforts on Kats behalf.  I also want to thank those of you who have
sent donations by Pay Pal and snail mail evey bit helps.

But help is still needed.As you all know by the posts that you all read
Kat is always there to help.  SOS,WRMQ and webpages and so much more that
she does with the donations of her afgans and the other things that she
makes for the shelters and others in need.

LETS ALL HELP KAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can help by sending what ever you can afford directly to her vet
or make a donation to her Pay Pal account or drop somthing in the mail
to her.

I have talked to Kat about this again and its always the same answer.
The only way that she will let us help her is with the understanding that
she will be able to do something for us in return.  I have told her again
that this is not needed but as you all know Kat wants to always do
something in return.

This is just the way Kat is and there is no changing her.

Here are the ways to help.

paypal...

Put "Dr. Beer" in the subject line..so She can keep it seperate from Her
afghans and such?

Her Vet

Dr. Beer's mailing address...
new: as of 4/29/03
       ----------
Dr. Daniel Beer
Care Pet Clinic
785 E. Main St.
Columbus, OH  43205

phone...
614-252-4353
note:
Kat Parsons' acct...#782

     -----------
Kat"s mailing address is:

Kat Parsons
1174 Seminole Ave
Mansfield, OH  44906

please make any checks mailed to her payable to:
Dr. Daniel Beer or Care Pet Clinic

I want to thank you ahead of time for any thing that you can do to help
no matter how big or small.  Please pass this along to any groups, clubs,
etc that you belong to.

Thank You Ferret Family
For Helping