From:
Jason Creager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 1996 00:22:21 -0600
Hey everyone!

I'm keeping a ferret for a friend while she flies back to California on
vacation, so if someone could please send me everything she needs to know
about the CDFA and who to contact about SB55, we'd both greatly appreciate
it!

Since the list has been inundated with that info lately (and I haven't paid
attention), email reply would be great!

thanks!  Too bad her evil pet that fell asleep in a stranger's lap tonight
is illegal out there!  :(

jwc