From:
Bonnie Tormohlen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2010 10:15:18 -0700
I want to publicly express my condolences to Deva here in this ferret
loving community. I know Deva and her mother, Mary, personally...they
are the sweetest, kindest, most talented souls you could ever hope to
meet. Mary surely loved the ferrets. She never wanted to see them
confined to their own room, and would "set them free" to romp and play
at every opportunity. I will always remember her laughter while she
watched my ferrets play when she visited my home before she became
completely bedridden. Mary was stricken with Alzheimers, and often, the
ferrets were the one thing that would bring her mind back from wherever
this devastating disease takes ones mind. I have no doubt that she is
now helping to care for the many little fur angels on the other side.

I have nothing but love and admiration for Deva who, for many years
now, has cared for her mother's needs at home, right up to the end, all
the while tending to the needs of her hilarious business of fuzzies as
well as doing many wonderful things for the ferret community. Deva has
freely given of her time and talents over and over and again. I would
ask that we all remember her in our thoughts and prayers at this
difficult time. Much love to you Deva, if there is anything you need
of me, do not hesitate to call on me.

Bonnie Tormohlen
Director/CA Domestic Ferret Educational Alliance
Director/Northern Arizona Ferret Alliance & Rescue, Inc

Love A Ferret?  Visit us at www dot azferrets dot com today!