Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 19:32:27 +0000
I LOVE the chocolate thief stories!!!  The visual of the stashing of the
Peeps was priceless!  ROFL

My Tazzie once managed to find a brand new bag of Hershey Kisses that I
THOUGHT I'd carefully stashed out of range.  She bit the tops off all of
them!  Little snot.  I called the vet in a panic and explained what had
happened.  He said to observe her carefully.  If she ran around all hyper
and then crashed and slept real hard that there might be a problem.
There was a long silence on my end.  He had just described the typical
day's cycle in Tazzie's life.  We finally decided she was fine (other
than I wanted to kill her!  I was broke at the time and had totally
splurged on the chocolate for myself!)

I don't think I'd give it to them as a treat, but it seems the random
accidental thieving won't kill them.

Anne