Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 1996 08:29:15 -0500
For the anon poster from california,

I also worried about my fuzzies feet, and I found a great solution.  It's
this plastic drawer liner.  It's really puffy and soft, and very
inexpensive.  The best part it that it comes in rolls so you can cut it to
size.  JUST MAKE SURE THEY DON"T EAT IT.  At first I put the roll down and
let her walk on it.  Every time she tried to bite I yelled "no!" After about
two times she left it alone, and I checked it frequently for bite markes but
none so far.

--
Missy McCafferty

First member of the SSFC (Secret Society of Ferrets on Campus).