From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 16:37:36 EDT
Oh God, Randy!  You really want Renee to come?  You might want to rethink
that.  Her cooking is so good, we might actually have to end up "rolling"
you to the next symposium.  And I don't look forward to that.  I am
already nearing the point where someone needs to pull me into a room on
my little red radio flyer wagon.  I can't "roll" you anywhere.  Not that
I wouldn't want to.  In addition, you're really taking a great risk in
having her in your company.  I don't know if you are aware of it, but she
is wanted in at least half a dozen states.  See for yourself:

<http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/wolfysluv/detail?.dir=/8b70&.dnm=fd88.jpg>

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com