From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 19:45:43 EST
I am looking for advice on clean air thingy boppers or air purifiers.  I
know that there are all sorts, and types, and brands.  I know the price
ranges are big.  I want to know what ones TRULY work ... I need to know
ones that are economical and ones that are so good that money does not
matter.  I am putting up this advice on my ferret allergy and ferret smell
site..... It's greatly needed.  I didn't do it before cause I'm not up on
these things.  But people will really benefit from this if the collective
minds here on the fml contribute.

thanks in advance...
and happy turkey!

Wolfy