From:
Jennifer McClanahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 20:37:00 EST
I had to laugh when i read the original post on this subject.  When i
first started off with ferrets, i had 3 girls...all at the Bridge now,
and i still miss them.

Well, it seems to me that after our girls left us, we had bought 2 babies
to help take the pain off of our hearts, and we were going to stop at 2.
Then, phone calls started coming in, ad bullitins opened up, my mother in
law bought a few from bad situation pet stores, etc.  Well, needless to
say, those TWO ferrets, are now TEN!!!  (no more LOL)

I remember a time when i would go to put them in the cage, i could say,
o.k.  There's Jerry and Rueben...*done* then it was, theres Rueben, Jerry,
and Delilah...then, Rueben, Jerry, Delilah, and Cherise...then, Rueben,
Jerry, Delilah, Cherise, Sammy, Darkstar..... then... 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, oh
wait, did i already count that one... LOL And you know it gets bad when
you loose count of the ferrets curling up to sleep in hammocks, or you
cant see a head because of a pile up.  Then it goes back to counting the
heads in the order of how i aquired the ferrets.  Rueben, Jerry, Delilah,
Cherise, Sampson, Darkstar, Miracle, Casey, Ruby, and DireWolf.....

*Picture a Bright Blue Ball, Spinning, Spinning Free...Dizzy with
Possibilities*(Grateful Dead~Throwin' Stones)

Jennifer
http://www.geocities.com/beadeddrum/CuddleyCritters.html