From:
Lise O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 02:48:47 -0800
It's me again!

I (sheepishly) realized I deleted the post which had the green goo.  I
also deleted the whole fml, so I cannot follow the directions to go to
the archives (p.s., when one goes to the archives for a repeat on the
post, does one get the whole days fml or just the article requested?).
To whomever developed Green Goo, would you be so kind as to email it to
me directly (I will also be forwarding it to the local shelter mom).

Thank you immensely,

Lise

[Moderator's note: When an issue is requested from the server you get the
whole day's issue.  Eventually the issues are copied to the web-based
archives and there it's on a post-by-post basis.  BIG]