From:
Donna & Daniel Christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 18:53:25 -0600
Just got off the phone with Dr. Carlisle, everyone is DONE!  Doing good!
They will be going home with him tonight, for of course, post surg.
care, and then probably spend the day at the hospital and I w/get to
bring them home tomorrow afternoon!

Woohoo!  They are fine, right down to Marshmallow with her 1 kidney, it
was the other adrenal gland this time.  I MAY SEE A FLUFFY WHITE FERRET,
this year?  !  Marshmallow never grew back her coat from the last
surgery, in April 2003 .  My little tufted ferret-mouse.  I have not had
sleep since 3:00 a.m., and still wide awake.

Now, to get them through the healing days.

I love my vet!  !  !

Thank you all for the suggestions for vet appreciation, things have been
pretty hectic around here, in preparation for this day, but I have filed
all the suggestions sent me, and hopefully wrote back to everyone who
answered my requests.  I am keeping them for the other times when I just
want to let everyone at Kenosha Animal Hospital, know just how much they
are appreciated, including my veterinarian, Dr. Carlisle!  He does
orthopedics too.  Today, his whole day (off) was dedicated to my wee
furkins...

Thank you everyone for keeping my wee ones in thoughts and prayers,
today.  Eleanor Mead for her prayer request, that I didn't know about
till I read it this morning, and all who stayed in touch with me
throughout the day.  Wonderful group of people!  Rosemary's Luke, is out
from surgery too!  !  !  Woohoo!  Almost wrote Rosemary's B B Y , grin...
that would have been a flash from the past!  Eleanor , I hope your Winter
is doing well!  My blessings to all, and my deepest regrets to those who
have had theirs cross over the Rainbow Bridge.  I know the heartache you
will carry through the remainder of your life, as we all have had our own
furkins pass on before us.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. . .

Many Blessings
Sincerely