From:
Heidi Thirion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 18:36:24 EDT
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the list and have 3 ferrets.  Maggie, Bandit, and Gizmo.  Maggie
and Bandit are 2 1/2 yrs. old and Gizmo is about 6 mos. old.  If anyone
can help me out with some pointers or tips i would really appreciate it.
Every time I let Maggie run around when Gizmo is out, she tackles him down
and bites him in the neck.  She will not ever leave him alone.  So right
now, I can only let Bandit and Gizmo out together or Maggie and Bandit out
together, or just Gizmo alone.  I would like any suggestions i can get as
to maybe why she is doing this and what i can do to prevent it.  i have had
Gizmo since December, and she has done this ever since they have been out
runnin around together..Could it just be jealousy? or something else??

Please let me know!  We would all appreciate it greatly!!!

thanks again,
Heidi