Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 2009 16:37:47 EST
Issy, I hear your taking Big Daddy to work on Monday. Your lucky. You
get to spend all day with Big Daddy.

Yup, I be the lucky girl! But I won't be able to spend a lot of time
with Big Daddy. He will be very busy.

You see, Monday, November 30th is Black Footed-Ferret Monday. From
7:00am (MST) thru 5:00pm (MST), Mr. Black-Footed Ferret himself AKA
Travis Livieri will be taking orders at Performance Foods/Totally
Ferret. You will be able to order food or treats for your ferret,
dog, or cat. 10% of all sales will go to help Black-Footed Ferrets.
But remember this is for November 30th only.

And don't forget, Totally Ferret will debuting the all new package of
treats, "Isabella's Dooker Delights". The same great dooker taste in a
limited edition package designed by Isabella Gucci-Jones. That's me.
::::curtsy::::

Will Big Daddy be wearing his hard hat? :::slapping paw on knee, I
crack me up::::

Hush Tonks, this is serious stuff.

Oh, k, sorry. ::snort:::

Travis will be on hand to answer your calls, chat about Black-Footed
Ferrets and take your orders. All you have to do is call
1-877-545-5462. Travis might even have a special on black-footed ferret
adoptions, plush toys, and books. You can give the best Christmas gifts
ever with food/treats for your pets, adoptions of wild ferrets, and
contribute to the recovery of an endangered species. Again, these
specials will be for November 30th only.

For more information about Totally Ferret go to:
<http://www.performancefoodsinc.net/>

And more information regarding black-footed ferrets go to:
http://www.prairiewildlife.org/

Read more about this super special on the Small Critter Channel at:
<http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/critter-news/2009/11/25/colorado-company-creates-black-footed-ferret-monday.aspx>

I don't know about all of you, but I am calling Big Daddy on Monday, I
can't wait.

Super Tonks & Mz. Isabella Gucci-Jones