Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 08:59:39 -0600
Hello to all of us fuzzy lovers;
II live in Tuulsa, OK, and I need someone who could watch our ferret
between Dec.  18th and January2nd.  We are flying home to Alaska for
Christmas break and we can't afford the $120 plane ticket for him (our
parents are buying OURS).  The vet boarders cost $6 a day and that would
be as expensive as the plane ticket!  We don't know many ppl here, we just
came down to go to school two months ago and all our friends are going home
for Christmas too!

If there's some way you could help please contact me at
[log in to unmask] reply to the list.

THANKS!!!!!!!
Ticee and The MISCHEVIOUS Fert, Timon