Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2013 15:17:35 -0500
Has anyone ever tried Wysong's Dream Treats? They come in chicken,
quail and rabbit. I'm wondering if my guys will eat them.

I just found out that my Xena has insulinoma :'-(  When I brought
her to the vet because her activity level was lower and I suspected
insulinoma, he did a complete blood profile after she hadn't eat all
day and her BG was 17!!! Neither of us could believe it. I had fasted
her for 4 hours but the vet had several emergencies and I had to leave
her there for another 4 hours. I don't think she ate at all. I brought
her back a week later, unfortunately on the coldest day of the year,
and he did 2 BG tests. One was 46; the other 51. We've been giving her
a cube of CG before bed and she seems much better in the morning than
before. Don't have meds yet. He wants to prescribe omeprozole
(Prilosec) in addition to prednisolone. Has anyone ever used that for
stomach?

Shron,
Spooky & Xena
Missing Rocky, Minky & Klondike