From:
Tarra C Lindborg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 1994 01:14:20 -0400
Greetings fellow ferret lovers.  Here is the long awaited article we
discovered in "Lab. Animal Science V40, 1990"

"The Cat's Out Of The Bag, and it's a MARSHALL FERRET:  That's right!
The cat's out of the bag and out of the lab for many tests that require
non-rodent procedures.

A recent survey confirms that more and more researchers are switching to
ferrets, and doing so without complications.

The advantages are numerous.  Ferrets are less expensive to purchase, and
maintain, and, because they are smaller, more can be housed in a given
area, allowing a dramatic increase in data and sample size.

Marshall Farms has been dedicated to the production of quality laboratory
animals for over 45 years.

The Marshall ferret is the result of extremely selective, closed colony
breeding and is genetically uniform.

The Marshall staff is made up of specially trained, dedicated
professionals who constantly monitor the colony's development and health.

All Marshal Ferrets are raised in elevated, indoor pens to simulate the
laboratory environment and receive frequent attention from birth to guarantee
a gentle disposition.

For additional information, please use the reader service card, call, or
write today.

              MARSHALL FARMS
              R.D. 1, box 91, North Rose, New York 14516
              phone (315) 587-2295    Cablegram: MARSHFARMS  "

There it is folks, go to your local library and check it out yourselves.

I will not be near my email account for a long long time, in fact I am
changing addresses, so I will be back in touch with another address
later.  In the meantime, Matt nor I will even be reading the FML's.  We
will be back though!!

By the way, our two liters are doing great, and cute as ever.  They are 3
and 4 weeks old now!  With two more liters coming soon too!

If anyone needs to get ahold of us here is an address and number:

Tarra Lindborg
262 Suncrest
Dickinson, ND 58601
(701) 225-6912

(John and Inez, if I don't get ahold of you, get ahold of me!!!!  and
"THEY TOLD ME I WAS GULLIBLE"  (Clint)  and anyone else who wants to keep
in touch or get a kit from us!!!!)

Take care everyone,

Matthew Hartl
Tarra Lindborg
Kodiak, Peanut, Kit, Beauty, Aussie, Quincy, Nanook, Marty, and all the
babes!