From:
Sharon Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 20:51:26 +0000
My four year old Max needs surgery because he is most defininetly
adrenal.  We even got a positive adrenal panel, which I did not want, but
the vet did.  I am recovering from Leukemia and chemotherapy and am on a
very limited budget.  I have lost four geriatric ferrets in the last year
and my three left are keeping me going with the disease and chemo and
recovery.  Does anyone know of ways to get funding for this surgery?  I
am applying for IMOM but I don't know about it.  The surgery is between
$400 and $450, depending on what they find.

Thank you,
Sharon Allen

Max , Peter and Raja (named after my doctor, Dr. Rajagopolan)