From:
"Pierangeli, Robert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 12:30:40 -0400
Hello all.  I own two 4.5 year old ferrets.  One male (Milo) and one
female (Tela).  I have owned them since they were roughly 6 weeks old.
Due to circumstances beyond our control we can no longer keep them.  They
are litter trained and very sweet with no known medical problems.  Tela
and Milo are free to a GOOD home.  They will come with the following
items: 3 story wire cage, water bottle, food dispenser (cage), food and
water bowls, leashes, hammocks, toys, litter pans, etc..  If you are
capable of providing a loving, caring, ferret knowledgeable home please
contact me via e-mail at [log in to unmask] .

Rob Pierangeli
[Shrewsbury, MA area]