From:
Kim Minick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 10:53:28 EDT
I have read with laughter some of the posts of Bob's shirts.  I think
this is way cool myself.  I too am a collector of Hawaiian prints, not
just shirts....but anything wearable!  I have a friend how goes to Hawaii
every year and my standing order is three yard lengths of fabric in the
loudest Hawaiian prints that he can find.  I have some interesting summer
clothes to say the least.  The ferrets have some very pretty hammies.

Rock on Bob!
Kim in Reno