From:
Gerri Himberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 2008 14:47:15 -0800
Well, there is now a page 41 on the tree. Even so, we are close. If 25
people were each to take 2 ferrets we could knock it out, IF no more go
up. Page 41 is Ferret Falls Rescue, Shelter and Sanctuary. Their street
address is FFRSS po box 402318 Hesperia, Ca 92345-2318

The ferrets listed are:
Ruffie-Roo
Rockie
Rosie-Jo
George
Diva
Crystal
Chi-Chi
Chance
Bella
Bandit
Tornado

PLEASE remember these packages are going to California and DO NOT
address them to ferret rescue, also we contacted online companies about
pulling their labels and while they can, the UPS and/or FedEx labels
will still identify where they have come from, so have the packages
sent to you and reship. PLEASE do not take a chance on getting these
ferrets confiscated.

If you are kind enough to pick any of the California shelters, just
drop them a note asking them what they would like for you to do and
how many you would like to be a Santa for and what you would like to
do. This shelter has only basic wishes for their ferrets for Christmas,
please pick some of their ferrets while you are looking at all of
them!!!!!

Also page 39,and 40 need Santas as well, please everyone, we are so
close this year!!!

~Gerri