From:
Lisa Whittleton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 21:24:57 -0700
Hello

As the warmer weather is coming, I am having a slight problem.  I decided
to give free roam to my ferrets earlier this year and they love it.
However, my ferts love to hide their food and treats all over and because
of a combination of warm weather and living in the basement, lately I have
found a few ants crawling around.  I have placed some Ant Killer stuff,
obviously keeping the ferts away and in their cage which they hate now,
but I don't want to have to keep doing this!  I vaccuum the room every
night, though I could probably do a better job with corner etc. but has
anyone else had this problem?  Any way to keep it from reoccuring?  Please
help because I don't want them to have to stay in their cage again.  I
will try almost anything so please write me with any suggestions, however
minor.

Thanks in advance, Lisa.