From:
adwyckoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 08:47:44 CST
I have a concern with Nikita, She is 15 mos.old but is the size of a 5-6
month old.  Tiny and light weight.  I never see her at the food dish but
she loves treats.  She's active, coat is beautiful.  Her poop is very tiny!
I give her ferretvite for calories and hair ball remedy in case she is
blocked up.  Her sister Spaz is also small but her poops are normal size.
All the ferrets eat totally ferret and Eukanuba.  She doesn't act sick but
her size worries me.

Spaz has lost her winter coat but developed a white stripe on her forehead.
She's almost two years old and never had that before.

Angela and 5 always something to worry about ferrets.