From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 2009 12:26:47 -0500
re:

anonymous:
>>I've never heard of Colorado Ferret Moms and no ferret person I've
>>contacted has either. There are no past posts or references or old
>>websites for them. Nothing. I seriously doubt they ever existed
>>before their names appeared about a week ago with this rescue.

Lisa O:
>I will not post any names here, but if they feel compelled, they can
>speak up on the FML themselves to verify their existence.

* * * * * * * * *
kat parsons:
for the record....i am also a member of FerretMoms...

do you know ME?
do i know YOU????

kat
--
KAT
JUST PLAIN KAT

"Blizzard" products......profits to go to SOS
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/blizzard/IMO-Blizzard.html

The SOS Spring Raffle starts Feb. 1st, 2009
http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html

**"Be careful how you live. You may be the only Bible some people will
ever read!"
**Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. ... Leave
the rest up to God.