From:
Tamar Koenigsfeld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 10:27:12 +0000
I've been subscribed to the FML for more than a year, reading and
sometimes sending advice to peoples e-mail, but never posted before.
Now I have a reason..  My pride and joy, Kipi, is my only ferret, I've
had her for almost two years, she is three years old.  Well this week
she is ferret of the week on the dookranch site, I'm very proud..

so here it is: http://dookranch.com/Fuzzie_Photo.html

She was two years old when this photo was taken, and as you can see she
got into the laundry basket, apparently it's fun..  : )

Love to all the fuzzies and fuzzie lovers,

Tamar K.

"Happiness is as a butterfly, which, when pursued is always beyond our
grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you."
  - Nathaniel Hawthorne (1804-1864)