From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 14:05:35 -0500
Well this morning I took Spaz to the vet.  Last night she was very
lethargic and holding her legs stiff.  I thought it was probably
insulinoma.

The fasting glucose was 113.  X-ray showed a large soft tissue mass located
appx.  where the right adrenal gland is.

We decided to do the surgery right then as she was so weak and lethargic.
My baby girl died on the operating table.  At least she knew her dad was
there.  I was holding her as he put her under.

I buried her in the rose garden next to Loki, she would like that.  They
were buddies.  I hope Skeeter and Loki will take good care of my baby girl.
Words can't describe how much I miss her.

I would like to thank everyone that sent me info.  and prayers.  It is
really appreciated.

Ron AKA Fuzzie Dad
Spaz, Rascal, Treble, Cocoa, Screech,
Moose, Charlotte, Havoc, Casey, & Hanna