From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Oct 2009 09:19:19 -0700
Hi All:

We have used the wood pellets for the 11 years we have had ferrets.
They work for us!! In an effort to save pellets and separate the dust
caused when they get wet and begin to dissolve, we sift out the pellets
into our "large mouthed" garbage can. I use a plastic collander which I
drilled additonal and larger holes into to make it more efficient. Just
be aware that if you are dealing with more than one litter box you want
to be aware you can transfer illness if you have ferrets with diarrhea
or sickness issues. Get more than one or clean frequently.

Last month I happen to see an add on T.V. for a new style exercise
weight that are used to strengthen the upper arms by shaking the
weights while held in certain positions. It has a spring inside that
allows the center to move to and fro so you are moving the arms while
muscles are in contraction. I just wanted to point out that you can
get the same effect by shaking the collander sifting pellets! Scoop
poop and firm up -- all in one! No more sagging upper arms.

Cathy

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3
LJ