Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 07:58:04 -0800
>Question: I want to make a dig box for my babies and I was wondering
>if packing peanuts that are made of cornstarch would be all right.

I too thought that cornstarch peanuts would be O.K. for the kids until a
friend of mine pointed out that since cornstarch is a thickening agent
that it may cause a blockage if the kids eat it.  I would say go with the
cornstarch pellets but only let them play in them while supervised.

Kim and da fuzzbutts at
Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue & Respit

       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_   ferrets may nip, but people just suck.