Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2008 03:45:43 -0800
I have recently found, (thanks to the recommendation from Cathy at
Zoo's) thee very best cleaner on earth. It is a green product and
smells of oranges. While you might scoff at $13 per gallon, when you
break it down into spray bottles, it really is quite economical,
especially for a green product which can be a little pricey some times.
PLUS. You use less cleaner and it is the perfect product for cleaning
up poo....especially the little dry ones stuck in the corners. Let them
soak in the cleaner for a minute and it wipes away with no more effort
than the swipe of a paper towel. Sun and Earth, Sun and Earth. THANK
YOU Sun and Earth. My cleaning time has been cut by a third and this
shelter mom is flying lazy circles around her ferret room.

Kimberly Fox
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-tilesoflove.html Fundraiser page