From:
Brenda L Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2006 06:32:03 -0500
WOW! the club Christmas party was a great success! Many faces that I
already knew and some brand new ones.. The party was a hoot, we had
some real laughs, lots of good food, even much that I could eat. I said
it yesterday; that I could not do what I love without each and everyone
of you. The support I get from you all for these kids, support when I
am feeling down, physical work support when I need help here, transport
support when the kids need to see Doc. food for mum to eat so she can
keep going; computer support for all the things I can not fix, post or
just do not have time to do and financial help when the kids and I need
something. The kids and I are so blessed, I was not sure having the
party here at the shelter was going to work, but I have to admit it
worked out well, the kids may not have been up playing in play rooms
but they got tons of hugs; kisses and love'en as people walked though
the ferret room. Thank you all for joining us to celebrate this
wonderful season! Oh yes and that birthday card surprise ..........

Thank you everyone!!!!
Brenda