From:
Susann Thiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 08:28:53 -0500
>From:    deena <[log in to unmask]>
>
>There's a classified ad in Wednesday's Binghamton Press:
>
>FERRETS: M/F, cage incl.  Needs bigger Very sweet.  Spayed & neutered.
>All accessories incl.
>
>Since the ad is available on-line, I'm assuming it's ok to list the phone
>number here.
>[Moderator's note: It's fine to post the URL, but the phone number is
>trickier since the FML readership is not limited in area the way a local
>city newspaper's is limited, plus the FML is searchable even years later.
>I deleted the number, but the link below will show it to you as long as
>the newspaper keeps it available.  BIG]
>
> <http://www.binghamtonclassifieds.com/osform/MVCCService?osform_template=/
> standard/resultDetail.oft&publication=binghamton&queryValues=Sm..&adIDs=702>

Here's the complete URL for the classified ad.  What Deena wrote in her
post is the entire ad except for the phone number.  I'm not sure how
long it will be up.  Please contact me if you need the phone number; I
have it written down and am also right near Binghamton and willing to
help if needed.  I can't take in the ferrets but can help with transport.

Susann

[Moderator's note: The URL appeared in yesterday's FML and was tested.
I removed the phone number from the post per my note.  BIG]