From:
Linda Doran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 1995 03:55:58 -0600
Thanks for all the replies about my limp ferret, Angel. Though this has
only happened twice now that I know of, there are other signs that she
may have insulinoma. She is not a kit -- she's about 2 1/2. I adopted her
early this year.

Tonight, I heard a little cry while she was sleeping and when I checked
her, her front paws were shaking just a bit. She's had some weakness in her
hind legs ever since I got her, but she never has any trouble getting
around so I haven't worried about it much.

But now I think it's worth a blood test to check her glucose levels. I'll
keep everyone posted.

Linda