From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 10:14:34 EDT
This is an incident I would like to share....

This morning before our morning stroll.  My husband decided to lift weights
in the garage which is next to the ferts room.  This room is occupied by
5 ferts.  Ages ranging 1 1/2 years old to months.  My husband likes to
startle the ferts to see them scamper across the room to their hideout.
I use to be very worried about this.  But, this morning all has changed.

While sitting in their room holding the youngest boy as he slept or should
I say stealing kisses from an innocent looking master of disaster.  My
husband came around the corner thinking he was going to cause some mischief
to them.  As he is standing in the doorway.  Two ferts go to the door and
look up at him side by side.  I look at him and say here he goes, no matter
how I argue about scaring them it will happen for his thrill.  So, as he
begins to bang on their the door, the ferts just move their heads from side
to side watching him, as to say, could you come with something new.  As
they move their heads in unison from side to side, I noticed they had not
moved their bodies from their places.  I began to laugh.  It reminded me
of the taco bell dog that rides in car windows bobbing it's head from side
to side.  You couldn't help but laugh.  Their body language told me I had
nothing to worry about.  I began to smile as they turned to see me.  We all
rejoiced in the rice sandbox.  My kids are growing up.  They know all in
all they are safe.

Just a story to tell among fellow fert lovers.

Dooks to All,
NeeJa and the MOD's (Masters of Disaster)