From:
petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 09:17:58 -0500
Sue Savage posted:
>I was talking about ferrets with a friend Sat night who works at Open
>Door.  She said the reason she was toldt they don't take ferrets is
>because they're illegal in MO.  I have never heard of this before.  She
>said she was told a law was passed last year making them illegal.  Does
>anyone know anything about this?

Your friend is absolutely wrong about this.  We have recently started
getting ferrets from several governmental agencies (ie, Animal Control) and
I'm sure they would be destroying the ferrets if they were illegal.  I know
that ferrets are illegal in the city of Columbia, but otherwise you should
be OK.

(And keep that cereal away from Teriyaki!  Maybe you need to invest in a
table <grin>.)

Kurt & Sara Petersen
FURRY (Ferrets Underfoot RUnning Round You)
http://members.igateway.net/~furry

Help raise money for the shelter!  Click on
http://www.iGive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=5129