From:
lisette lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 22:25:43 -0500
In my version of duck soup, I include flax seed oil to reduce inflammation,
and for better skin and fur quality.  Recently, several people have written
to me that this oil inhibits uptake of Vit. E.  Yet this oil partly consists
of Vit. E.  How can it inhibit uptake of itself?  Does any one buy this?
Shouldnt this be a great ingrediant for our sick babies?  I dont want to
stop using it because of mis information.Yet I am now afraid to give them
any.  Thank you for any Knowledge you can impart..

[I took in a feral cat a year ago that drives me nuts yowling and bouncing
on me all night.  He has fresh food, water, and liter, and has been cuddled
and groomed.  I am Sooo tired, but dont want to isolate him.  Many of you
are multi companion people.  Is there a site on cats as informative as
FML?]  If I cant ask this question here, please delete it BIG.  I will
understand.  [As long as bulk of post is related, that's fine. BIG]

Dont forget to get your plastic Easter eggs before they are sold out.  I
put some in a big bowl of water.  They floated, and my guys had fun at
their water park.

God loves all his creatures, big and small.  I sincerely believe that our
babies who have died will meet us if we make it to heaven.So I am aiming
to do Gods will and hold my Loves in my arms when my time comes.

Lisette